Infrastructure / Web Portal
We're currently looking for volunteers to contribute to the ever growing ASL infrastructure. If you feel you can help out in any way, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some technologies we use:
- Front End HTML/JS
- PHP7, VueJS, Laravel 7
- Google Cloud Compute
- Perl (not for new use)
- Technical Writers / Documentation Writers
Contributing to the AllStarLink Github Repository
Like any open source project, AllStarLink's Github repo has a few basic rules regarding contributions.
1. Make sure you only make a pull request on the relevant development branch. (Currently develop)
2. Do annotate your changes so that they are easily understood when reviewed.
3. Do ensure that if your submission contains work from or based on other projects, that you have clearly identified this work, provided a link to the source material, and ensured that the license is compatible with the GNU GPL v2.
4. Do ask questions on the community page  before submitting a pull request. Reviews are appreciated as well.
5. Do not claim credit or ownership for code that is not yours.