Contributing to the AllStarLink Github repo
Like any open source project, AllStarLink's Github repo has a few basic rules regarding contributions.
1. Make sure you only make a pull request on the relevant development branch. (Currently develop)
2. Do annotate your changes so that they are easily understood when reviewed.
3. Do ensure that if your submission contains work from or based on other projects, that you have clearly identified this work, provided a link to the source material, and ensured that the license is compatible with the GNU GPL v2.
4. Do ask questions on the relevant mailing lists before submitting a pull request. Even reviews are appreciated as well.
5. Do not claim credit or ownership for code that is not yours.
Additionally, you can send a subscription request to join the allstar-dev mailing list at http://lists.allstarlink.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/allstar-dev
Note: allstar-dev is for discussions related to development only. Any questions related to tech/user support of the app_rpt suite of programs will result in removal from the allstar-dev list.