Welcome to the AllStarLink WiKi. AllStarLink is a world wide network of Amateur Radio repeaters, remote base stations and hot spots accessible to each other via the Internet and/or private IP networks. AllStarLink runs on a dedicated Linux computer (including the Raspberry Pi) that you host at your home, radio site or computer center. It is based on the open source Asterisk PBX. The app_rpt module is a powerful radio/repeater controller. AllStarLink is open source GPL software free for anyone to use.
Recently we've moved some things off of this front page. If you don't see what you are looking for look at the How To's or use the search located on the top of every page. We've imported all of the content from the docs site docs.allstarlink.org into this Wiki.
- The Organization - AllStarLink Inc. - Who is AllStarLink?
- The Beginning - AllStarLink Inc - How AllStarLink came to be.
- Features - List of the many AllStarLink Features
- Beginners Guide - Step by step instructions to create your account and AllStarLink node.
- ASL FAQ - Questions and answers about the AllStarLink software distribution.
- How To's - A collection of AllStarLink how to's.
- Node Configuration - Detailed configuration settings.
- Development - Information regarding development of the AllStarLink software (i.e., contributing, etc).
- Radio Connections - Instructions to Connect Radios, Repeaters and Other Devices to AllStar.
- Troubleshooting - Troubleshooting common problems, things to try, and hints to solve the problem.
- ASL AMD Latest AllStarLink installer for x86/AMD (main site)
- ASL AMD Latest AllStarLink installer for x86/AMD (alternative site)
- Pi Latest AllStarLink image for the Raspberry Pi
- ASL Repo AllStarLink Image Repository
- ASL FAQ - Install ASL on your existing Debian box or VM
Note: The ASL 1.01 installer is a Network installer and still uses the dvswitch.org site to download the .deb install files.
- AllStarLink Portal - If you are looking to set up your own AllStarLink node.
- AllStarLink Portal - Beta - Our beta portal site. Check out the searchable and sortable Node List.
- AllStarLink Stats - shows all the existing public nodes.
- AllStarLink users mailing list- (archived) This is the app_rpt mailing list for discussion, help and helping others
- AllStarLink Groups.io mailing group. This is the app_rpt discussion group on Groups.io
- Source Code - All of the source code for the AllStarLink Asterisk and app_rpt is available on GitHub.