Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 00:53, 18 January 2018 by (Created page with "Status server Requires graphviz This consists of several C programs as CGI's and uses LMDB to store data nodes post to the server. * index.cgi - generates the code for the...")
This consists of several C programs as CGI's and uses LMDB to store data nodes post to the server.
- index.cgi - generates the code for the index page and textual output
- uhandler.cgi - receives the http get requests of data from the nodes and writes it to the LMDB
- nodeinfo.cgi - gives the per node report text page
- getconn.cgi - not really needed for the user interface. ?$NODE returns text with the total number of connected nodes and the state of each connected node separated by pipes
- statsdb.cgi - not needed for the interface. If the compiled in IP is matched, it will return a dump of the database.
- jsondata.cgi - not needed for the interface, no sure what it does.
- getstatus.cgi - generates the per node PNG image using getstatus and neato
These next are not publicly accessible files and are called by the system
For speed we