Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 02:59, 10 January 2018 by
Welcome to the AllStarLink Wiki. We're gradually moving content from docs.allstarlink.org to this new Wiki site.
- DIAL FAQ - Questions and answers about the AllStarLink software distribution.
- Features - List of AllStarLink Features
- How To's - A collection of AllStarLink how to's.
- Node Configuration - Detail configuration settings.
- Radio Connections - Instructions to Connect Radios, Repeaters and Other Devices to AllStar.
The Radio Thin Client Module (RTCM) is commercially available hardware for interfacing radios to an AllStarLink computer.
- AllStarLink Portal - If you are looking to set up your own AllStarLink node.
- AllStarLink Stats - shows all the existing public nodes.
- AllStarLink users mailing list- This is the app_rpt mailing list for discussion, help and helping others.
- Development Portal Site - Our development Portal site and not always up to date.
- Source Code - All of the source code app_rpt is available on GitHub.
- History from the Duuude, Jim Dixon WB6NIL SK.
WiKi Getting started
- You do not need an account on this site to use it. However, if you would like to help us document AllStar then please do request an account using the link above.
- Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- Configuration settings list
- MediaWiki FAQ
- MediaWiki release mailing list
- Localise MediaWiki for your language
- Learn how to combat spam on your wiki