no edit summary
* Multiple repeaters (nodes) may be interfaced at one site while only running one instance of Asterisk/app_rpt on one computer.
* Multiple hardware interfaces supported including the Quad Radio PCI card (EOL), the CM1x (USB), WM5102 (RPi), TLV320 (RPi) and RTCM.
* No central authority for authorizing connections. You are free to use our Allstar Link, or set up a your own completely isolated network of systems.
* Ad-hoc connectivity. Any node can connect with any other node. Any number of nodes can connect to a node (subject to bandwidth limitations).
* [[MDC-1200]] support and integration
* [[Audio Filters]] - Optional filters for making the audio wider on both the lower and upper frequency limit.
* Autopatch, and Reverse Autopatch over traditional landlines or through a VoIP service provider. VOX-based or full duplex.
* VHF/UHF remote base operation using the TM-271A, Kenwood TMG-707A, Motorola Syntor X and others.
* Secure remote base access using individual user logins to prevent unauthorized access.
* Interoperability with Echolink, DMR and D-Star also possible.
* Control and access to the radio via dialup.
* SIP and/or IAX for soft or hard phone access to nodes.
* iaxRPT soft dispatch console for Windows. Android IAXRPT for Android phones and tablets.
* Facilities to integrate with existing addressable full duplex RF linked systems.