From "AllStarLink Wiki"
Welcome to the AllStarLink Wiki. We're gradually moving content from docs.allstarlink.org to this new Wiki site.
- DIAL FAQ - Questions and answers about the AllStarLink software distribution.
- How To's - A collection of AllStarLink how to's.
- Node Configuration - Detail configuration settings.
The Radio Thin Client Module (RTCM) is commercially available hardware for interfacing radios to an AllStarLink computer.
- AllStarLink Portal - If you are looking to set up your own AllStarLink node.
- AllStarLink Stats - shows all the existing public nodes.
- Development Portal Site. - Our development Portal site and not always up to date.
WiKi Getting started
- You do not need an account on this site to use it. However, if you would like to help us document AllStar then please do request an account using the link above.
- Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- Configuration settings list
- MediaWiki FAQ
- MediaWiki release mailing list
- Localise MediaWiki for your language
- Learn how to combat spam on your wiki