From "AllStarLink Wiki"
Welcome to the AllStarLink WIKI
- The Organization - AllStarLink Inc. - What is AllStarLink?
- The Beginning - AllStarLink Inc - How AllStarLink came to be.
- DAHDI Dummy - How to fix audio stutter on ASL based Raspberry PI images
- How To's - How to articles can be found here
- Features - List of the many AllStarLink Features
- Beginners Guide - Step by step instructions to create your account and AllStarLink node.
- ASL FAQ - Questions and answers about the AllStarLink software distribution.
- How To's - A collection of AllStarLink how to's.
- Node Configuration - Detailed configuration settings.
- Development - Information regarding development of the AllStarLink software (i.e., contributing, etc).
- Radio Connections - Instructions to Connect Radios, Repeaters and Other Devices to AllStar.
- Troubleshooting - Troubleshooting common problems, things to try, and hints to solve the problem.
- ASL AMD Latest AllStarLink installer for x86/AMD (main site)
- ASL AMD Latest AllStarLink installer for x86/AMD (alternative site)
- Pi Latest AllStarLink image for the Raspberry Pi
- ASL Repo AllStarLink Image Repository
- ASL FAQ - Install ASL on your existing Debian box or VM
Note: The ASL 1.01 installer is a Network installer and still uses the dvswitch.org site to download the .deb install files.
- AllStarLink Portal - If you are looking to set up your own AllStarLink node.
- AllStarLink Portal - Our portal site. Check out the searchable and sortable Node List.
- AllStarLink Stats - shows all the existing public nodes.
- AllStarLink Community Site - Web based user support form (replaced app_rpt mailing list)
- AllStarLink users mailing list- (archived) This is the app_rpt mailing list for discussion, help and helping others
- AllStarLink Groups.io mailing group. This is the app_rpt discussion group on Groups.io
- Source Code - All of the source code for the AllStarLink Asterisk and app_rpt is available on GitHub.
- Git - The Simple Guide - A handy reference for getting started with Git.
- Ryans Tutorials - Linux Tutorial - Cheat Sheet Handy Cheat Sheet of Linux commands.
- The Linux Training Foundation - Introduction to Linux A free eight week course with optional certificate that teaches how to use Linux.