Welcome to the AllStarLink WiKi. AllStarLink is a world wide network of Amateur Radio repeaters, remote base stations and hot spots accessible to each other via the Internet and/or private IP networks. AllStarLink runs on a dedicated Linux computer (including the Rasperry Pi) that you host at your home, radio site or computer center. It is based on the open source Asterisk PBX. The app_rpt module it makes a powerful radio/repeater controller. AllStarLink is open source GPL software free for anyone to use.
Recently we've moved some things off of this front page. If you don't see what you are looking for look at the How To's or use search located on the top of every page. Also check our old docs site docs.allstarlink.org. We're gradually moving content from there to this WiKi.
- Features - List of the many AllStarLink Features
- ASL FAQ - Questions and answers about the AllStarLink software distribution.
- How To's - A collection of AllStarLink how to's.
- Node Configuration - Detail configuration settings.
- Radio Connections - Instructions to Connect Radios, Repeaters and Other Devices to AllStar.
- The Organization - AllStarLink Inc. - Who is AllStarLink?
- ASL AMD Latest AllStarLink installer for x86/AMD
- Pi Latest AllStarLink image for the Raspberry Pi
- ASL Repo AllStarLink Image Repository
- AllStarLink Portal - If you are looking to set up your own AllStarLink node.
- AllStarLink Portal - Beta - Our beta portal site. Check out the searchable and sortable Node List.
- AllStarLink Stats - shows all the existing public nodes.
- AllStarLink users mailing list- This is the app_rpt mailing list for discussion, help and helping others.
- Source Code - All of the source code for the AllStarLink Asterisk and app_rpt is available on GitHub.
- Git - The Simple Guide - A handy reference for getting started with and using Git.
- History from the Duuude, Jim Dixon WB6NIL SK 12/16/2016.