Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Welcome to the AllStarLink WiKi.
Welcome to the AllStarLink WiKi. .
've moved some things off of this page. If you don't see what you are looking for look at the [[:Category:How to|How To's]] or use search located on the top of every page.
Revision as of 14:42, 2 February 2018
Welcome to the AllStarLink WiKi. AllStarLink is a network of publicly-accessible Amateur Radio repeaters and remote base stations accessible to each other via Voice over Internet Protocol.
Recently we've moved some things off of this front page. If you don't see what you are looking for look at the How To's or use search located on the top of every page. Also check our old docs site docs.allstarlink.org. We're gradually moving content from there to this WiKi.
- DIAL FAQ - Questions and answers about the AllStarLink software distribution.
- Features - List of AllStarLink Features
- How To's - A collection of AllStarLink how to's.
- Node Configuration - Detail configuration settings.
- Radio Connections - Instructions to Connect Radios, Repeaters and Other Devices to AllStar.
- AllStarLink Portal - If you are looking to set up your own AllStarLink node.
- AllStarLink Stats - shows all the existing public nodes.
- AllStarLink users mailing list- This is the app_rpt mailing list for discussion, help and helping others.
- Development Portal Site - Our Portal development site. Check out the searchable and sortable Node List.
- Source Code - All of the source code for the DIAL, Asterisk and app_rpt is available on GitHub.
- History from the Duuude, Jim Dixon WB6NIL SK.