Contributing to the AllStarLink Github repo
Like any open source project, AllStarLink's Github repo has a few basic rules regarding contributions.
Read this before making a pull request: https://github.com/AllStarLink/Asterisk/wiki/Submissions
1. Make sure you only make a pull request on the relevant development branch. (Currently develop)
2. Do annotate your changes so that they are easily understood when reviewed.
3. Do ensure that if your submission contains work from or based on other projects, that you have clearly identified this work, provided a link to the source material, and ensured that the license is compatible with the GNU GPL v2.
4. Do ask questions on the relevant mailing lists before submitting a pull request. Even reviews are appreciated as well.
5. Do not claim credit or ownership for code that is not yours.