The Admin Committee/Team is the core server admins for AllStarLink.
The below are general responsibilities of the Admin Committee. This is not a complete list and we don't expect every member to be able to do everything.
- Maintain all AllStarLink services for the community
- Develop new methods and procedures enabling the goal of always available services
- Work with and take direction from the AllStarLink Board of Directors
- Communicate with the community via app_rpt list
- Work tickets in the helpdesk
We encourage anyone interested to assist and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or another admin team member if they want to help out. With many people working on the same problem we can make easy work.
- Express an interest in committing time to help
- Be well known to an existing member of the team
- Be present in the slack, email and possibly IRC channel
- Have time to devote to working tickets or working on the other parts of the project
- Protect the secure information of our members and do not disclose any infomation outside of the admin committee with out prior board approval.