From "AllStarLink Wiki"
- Q: What does DIAL stand for?
- A: Debian Installation for AllStar Link.
- Q: How do I login to DIAL?
- A: With earlier versions of DIAL you can login as user debian with a password of debian (normal user) or loging as root with a password of debian (super user). This has been deprecated. The current version has the root account blocked from direct login. You must login as user "repeater" and sudo root commands. Use the passwords you chose at install time.
- Q: When using ACID I had (insert feature here) Now it's gone. When will DIAL support this feature?
- A: DIAL supports all the same channel drivers, features and apps that ACID supported. Under DIAL, modules are not loaded by default. They must be enabled in /etc/asterisk/modules.conf.