- ASL 1.01 Intel/AMD Latest AllStarLink installer for x86/AMD (main site)
- ASL 1.01 Intel/AMD Latest AllStarLink installer for x86/AMD (alternative site)
- Pi 1.01 Latest AllStarLink image for the Raspberry Pi
- Pi 1.01 Latest AllStarLink image for the Raspberry Pi (alternative site)
- ASL Images AllStarLink Images
- ASL FAQ - Install ASL on your existing Debian box or VM
Note: The ASL 1.01 installer is a Network installer and still uses the dvswitch.org site to download the .deb install files.
ASL Beta Images
The distribution has been updated to Debian 10 (buster) to allow users to use the latest apt packages, kernels, and boot on a Raspberry Pi 2, 3, or 4. The core Asterisk AllStarLink version has also been updated to 2.0.0-beta, and has several updates and fixes. Beta images should only be used by advanced users. Use at your own risk.
- AllStarLink ASL 2.0.0-beta Images for Intel/AMD and the Raspberry Pi 2, 3, or 4
These are the same files but without html page in front of them:
- ASL Images Beta AllStarLink BETA Images Repository
- Pi2-3-4 BETA AllStarLink image for the Raspberry Pi 2, 3, or 4
Beta Apt Repository
You can install Debian 10 and add our beta apt repo instead of using an image. This is not recommended as the DAHDI package can be finicky with newer kernels.
wget http://apt.allstarlink.org/repos/asl_builds/install-allstarlink-repository . ./install-allstarlink-repository
Add a file /etc/apt/sources.list.d/allstar.list and the following contents:
deb http://apt.allstarlink.org/repos/asl_builds buster main
Then run the following commands (as root):
curl -s http://downloads.allstarlink.org/repos/repo_signing.key | apt-key add - apt-get update apt -y install linux-headers-$(uname -r) apt -y install asl-asterisk apt -y install allstar-helpers apt -y install asl-dahdi
Beta Bug Reports
Have a problem with the new beta? Submit a bug/issue report here: