The Admin Committee/Team are the core server admins for AllStarLink.
If you have the ability, time and want to help out, please reach out to an existing user or send an email to email@example.com.
The below are general responsibilities of the Admin Committee. This is not a complete list and we don't expect every volunteer to be able to do everything.
- Maintain all AllStarLink services for the community
- Develop new methods and procedures enabling the goal of always available services
- Work with and take direction from the AllStarLink Board of Directors
- Communicate with the community via community.allstarlink.org
We encourage anyone interested to assist and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or other volunteer if they want to help out. With many people working on the same problem we can make easy work.
- Express an interest in committing time to help
- Be well known to an existing volunteer of the team
- Be present in the ASL Slack group
- Have time to devote to working tickets or working on the other parts of the project
- Protect the secure information of our users and do not disclose any sensitive information outside of the admin committee with out prior Board approval.
The project has needs for anyone with any of the following skills:
- Front End HTML/JS
- PHP7, VueJS, Laravel 7
- Google Cloud Compute
- Perl (not for new use)
- Technical Writers / Documentation Writers